lauantai 30. lokakuuta 2021

Time for some local galleries

°


Fridays for future? Fridays for ART! Future for art!
Frankfurt Mitte? Our neighborhood, totally.
Fahrgasse & co.




Lachenmann Galerie Hinter der Schönen Aussicht.
I tell you, always ... surprising. Installationskunst.
Great space. Go and check. I tell you.



Some of my friends are squirrel lovers.


Well, an idea how to use your broken wine glasses.
With a book. Maybe several if you are brave.


These pics I really liked. Not ease to photograph.




Malgosia Jankowska.

... nicht ohne Ironie wird aus der – in der Romantik symbolträchtigen
 – blauen Blume in einigen Zeichnungen ein tödlich roter Fliegenpilz.



Well, many different types of artworks, many.



Whenever I see the roosters I think of my Chinese horoscope!

This Russian born artist Ekaterina Leo is pretty cool.
Hopefully our neighbor buys this painting so that
we can visit this rooster often!



Fahrgasse YOK-YOK!
Der Kiosk der jetzt eine Filiale in der Fahrgasse.
Seems to be a melting point.




Funny, interesting art work hanging there, along Fahrgasse.



But this, really, this is ... bullshit.

2.380 EUROS for that pic above.
Honestly?!?!?


This pic is bigger and has more ... whatever ...


Did not check the price for this, not really interested.
But compared to the one above for more than 2000 €
... hellooo ... 


My hubby's favourite - well at least some work done here.


And even here. not my thing but still.


Lachenmann Art is THE gallery space in Ostend.
I tell you, check it whenever in the area.
👌

 

Ei kommentteja: