sunnuntai 22. lokakuuta 2023

Mobile Puput

 °

Dear friends,

been a bit lazy with postings, so sorry.

Have trillions of photos but time is running through my fingers.

Today an artsy posting, again.


A couple of years ago we got to know this friendly couple
who is making mobiles in the neighboring village.
In Mallorca, yes.


Since I saw all those mobiles hanging in the show room
 I have had this sticky idea in my head:
I NEED A MOBILE.


In September we visited the manufactory.
I totally wanted to have a mobile.
Actually, I could have many, but ... let's start with one.


Tadaa, here we go. My mobile has arrived.
Actually brought to our finca.


As these things are sold all over the world
they are carefully packed in boxes ready to send.
You only need to attach two parts together,
nothing like Ikea stuff.


Just hang the thing from your ceiling.
Must admit, I first put it too high, but it was easy to fix.


There it hangs, our Puput mobile.
It's supposed to be the national bird of Mallorca, Puput.
Wiedehopf in German.
We have the real birds in the campo, as well.
Have posted pics earlier in my blog. 

In Wikipedia you find pics and more:

The Eurasian hoopoe (Upupa epops) 
is the most widespread species of the genus Upupa. 
It is a distinctive cinnamon coloured bird with black 
and white wings, a tall erectile crest, a broad white 
band across a black tail, and a long narrow 
downcurved bill. Its call is a soft "oop-oop-oop".

FINNISCH FÜR ANFÄNGER:

PUPU = Häschen / hare, bunny
PUPUT = Häschen / hares, bunnies


Find out more about SOLITO mobiles of Mallorca:

https://www.solito.es/

Nachtrag:


Four days later our surveillance camera caught this puput!
Very artsy!



Ei kommentteja: