torstai 19. elokuuta 2021

More art, more food.

°

Yes, I do take pics of food.


The best chips for a long time, cooked by Tinchen from Palma
in our kitchen of our neighbour's potatoes.


When the others were busy eating their fish, 
I decorated my hamburger.


Tinchen got some rhubarb from Sweden and baked this for us.
How lucky are we!


My personal opinion is that a little bit of ice cream can be
added tot he pie but never ever that artificial cream from the tube!
So you guessed, that is not my plate.


Another gallery visit in Palma.
Yes, Noah's parents are Boris and Barbara Becker.
Noah spent some years in his chiclhood in Artá and
Calaratjada area on Mallorca.


This painting I liked, it shows Noah's mother warring some plants.


The stripes and the monochromes did not hit me.



Here Oderazzi tip for your Palma old town tour.


Such a cute, retro style bar which also serves food.



Another old town favourite, closed daytime.
Toque de Queda.




Always curious, you know that already.
Here testing a roof top restaurant in Palma old town.
Well, if you stand up the view is great.
There are several terraces in the hotel,
it seems that they are still fixing a few thing in that new place.
The food was okay, too.

















Ei kommentteja: