perjantai 25. elokuuta 2023

Island life

 °

Girls in Son Serra de Marina by Majorcan artist Joan Bennàssar.

Well, I have written about him already earlier.

https://bennassar.com/


Girls ...and boys and women and men and whatever.
Full beach in Cala Millor, Mallorca.
High season.


Not really my cup of tea.


Rather being curious and listening to a blues singer
in this wonderful church without a roof.
Hans Theessink in Son Servera Esglesia Nova.

°
Well, let's not forget the boring garden pics.


These beauties open their flowers at night.


In the morning still a bit open.

It is also known as moonlight cactus.
My plants only produce flowers, I never saw the fruit
which is called pitaya or pitahayain Spanish or as dragon fruit.


This year only one of my yucca palm trees is blossoming.
Great sight.


Another great sight can be the not so full moon.


Ei kommentteja: