sunnuntai 27. joulukuuta 2020

Winter colours

°

Merry Christmas! ... just noticed did not post any xmas pics.


In Mallorca no matter how cold the weather might be,
the kitesurfers go out!


Vanhus ja meri.
Well, the grayest day this year, 26.12. This 2020.


But hey, now I found a treasure beach! Full of shells!
They are everywhere.


My walking speed matches the speed of the snails, I'd say.
But picking up shells is good exercise, I'd say.


Well, pre xmas weeks were really nice and sunny.


A few clouds make the evening skies more interesting.


Clouds and sunset. What more?


Let's see if those seeds feel themselves home in my garden, too.


The dunes in Cala Mesquida.


Mother Nature ... this goat probably had gone too close
to the huge waves. 


Stormy Cala Mesquida.


Quit drinnking? No! Have been collecting these glass bottles
as I finally managed to buy a glassbottle cutter.


I tell you, it is not so easy to get the perfect cut.
Actually, have to practice even more. So, let's buy 
some more wine!
And guess which colour my jacket is?


Kind of artistic, kind of.


In Finland we say "olisinpa kärpäsenä katossa",
wish I were a fly in the ceiling (?) when we'd like to
hear what's going on somewhere.
Well, this fly made it better, was following our virtual
meeting just on the table cloth. How cool.




1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Herkullisen näköinen pomelo. Ja taitaa olla luomua? Mutta se auringonlaskutaivaskuva on uskomaton!

-Mur