maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2020

Bye bye November

°

Finally November is coming to the end.


It wasn't that gray.
And imagine, I even went hiking. Well, not really,
for a walk with some local friends.


A bit cloudy, yes, in Majorca.


This winter I'll give my vegetable garden another try.
Which plants will grow in this mild weather? Let's try and see.


In winter the sunsets look like fire.


This the real fire. Now it is the time to burn all garden garbage.


Bye bye November sheep.


And even if it got gray outdoors you can make your indoors
life colourful!


My friend told me burn these fast otherwise they start growing moldy.


In the country side there is always action.
Actually this rat was pretty cute. But I do not
want to see it again. Bye bye already now.


And hello, welcome colours!
Stiofán Grego's art exhibition in Palma,
here our private tour through the gallery, guided by the artist
and assisted by his Finnish wife, photographer Olga Poppius.




Espacio Pulpo.


Had to clean my shoes before driving to Palma.
With toothpaste, yezzzz!. Works wonders for white soles.


Shoes for urban hiking.
Palma in November rain.


Palma, so colourful.





























 

Ei kommentteja: