perjantai 12. helmikuuta 2021

Map bag

°

I like maps. Like I like travelling.

Instead of travelling let's get creative!


THE WORLD.
Well, printed on material.
Actually a nice mix of the continents, I would say.


This is THE world. 
And a puzzle, and I tell you, it was not easy to
put all those tiny islands in the Pacific Ocean in right places.
But during the lockdown last year we had time to search and learn.

Finnisch für Anfänger:

MAAPALLO = Erdkugel / globe
KARTTA = Landkarte / map
OLKALAUKKU = Schultertasche / shoulder bag


This beautiful mix of continents has been folded in
my cupboard since three, maybe four years.
Finally I got an idea: I need a camera bag.


Hyvin suunniteltu on puoliksi tehty.
... well planned is half done ...
Needed to decide how big the bag should be so that my
camera fits in conveniently, and the best part was:
how to place the continents!


Sure as hell: Europe had to be placed to the front.


Rest of Africa in the inner side.


Like a kangaroo: Australia as a pocket on the back side.


South America on one side.


India on the other side.


No continent needs to be placed in the bottom.
Even if Mr. Trump has left Washington.


North America is hanging there, strapped.


Instead of Antarctic the lining of this bag is made of
old napkins. Recycling, indeed.
And no, this is not my new start-up business idea.
Just a corona project for some winterly rainy days.

Ei kommentteja: