lauantai 6. kesäkuuta 2020

And the winner is ...

°

Kuudes kuudetta.
6.6.

Finnisch für Anfänger:

KUUSI = Fichte / spruce

YKSI KAKSI KOLME NELJÄ VIISI KUUSI


I thought I was the winner this year, this apricot tree is
carrying soooo many fruits!


Green leaves and yellow fruit, what a joy!


Look the fruit, so pretty. Indeed. Not yet really ripe.


Turn it around ... oh, so many wholes ...


Open it (it's easy, just with your fingers) and find out:


Half of the fruit is brown inside AND: look at those worms!!!

Finnisch für Anfänger:

MATO = Wurm / worm
TOUKKA =  Larve / larva

Just name it but you can find many of those whitish animals 
in each of those beautiful fruit. I tell you.
I a not the winner with this apricot tree.

Wanna see some more gardening problems?


Leaves of our lemon tree. Every year the same stuff.
Yes, I did buy poison again.


This week I also bought some other poison for the wine,
which is supposed to cover the pergola at the breakfast terrace.
The same problem as every year. For got to take care of the plant 
in the spring time, should have used the poison then.
But maybe the cutting and poisoning still helps a bit.

Let's face it.
All those bugs and beetles and fungus and larves are also
part of nature, mother nature's creatures.
Mother, I respect your creatures but ... what kind
of game is this? You have all these great plants
and then there are these not so great creatures
killing all the plants. What is the plan???


Guess what? I can kill too.
Put some last year's dried dates into water, wanted to
see what's happening. And things happened:
big beetles were attacked ba the smell, maybe,
and ended their life in the sweet water.
Only a few. You should see how many flying objects
we have over here ... killing my roses.
😧😧


Well, did rescue this guy, he was stuck on the beach towel.
Towel I use for pool area, sunbathing and yes, I did
go into the water. Talviturkki heitetty!

Photo: Palma-Tiina

Yes, I did ... at one point ... go into the pool. Yes.


The winner in this posting is the nature. 
My caper plant did it again: a flower for a day.


Our vegetable garden with potatoes!
Look at the colour! We just put some ordinary
super market potatoes into the earth. Very interesting.


Cala Aguilla in the morning sun oder under the morning sky.
Mallorca-East.









Ei kommentteja: