keskiviikko 20. toukokuuta 2020

Hanging there

°
Hanging here, in Mallorca. 
Summer has started, 30 degrees Celsius. 
I tell you, I like it.


Hanging there, our car.
Back tyre had to be fixed, there was a screw in there!
And gutes what, that did not cost anything.
Those guys hanging there are pretty service minded.
¡Gracias!


Hanging there, the Bougainville, enjoying the heath
and hopefully inspiring me for further art works.


Hanging there, the sale as they call it here.
Next to the pool ... me hanging outside of the pool, still.,
Let's see when it keeps on getting hotter.


Hanging there was this hose as it had at least two holes
and was pretty hard to handle when twisted.
Well ... the ITE (self made) artist got an idea: himmeli.
But ... for a himmeli you normally need straight tubes.
Anyhow, let's try.


Hanging there, indeed! You have to look carefully, it is
hanging there from the tree, not really a himmeli but rather
like a chandelier. Next time I should insert some led lights
into the tubes, or similar.


Hanging there hidden in the green leaves.
If I painted it pink or orange or turquoise?
Well, let's see if my construction holds.
Hanging there.


Hm. Have still a few meters more material.
Have to try another model.





Ei kommentteja: